Friday 12 September 2014

Welcome to Boomerang!


Hello, I'm Boomerang store manager AngeliqueRose, and welcome to boomerangs new store blog! So what is Boomerang you ask, well boomerang is a children's store based in the virtual world of Second Life.  SL has a large community of people who choose to relive there childhood by becoming a kid and having a family in the virtual world. We provide lots of different products to improve there experience as kids in SL!
Boomerang is run by kids for kids! Boomerangs owner, Kaity Afterthought is a creative and fun loving 5 year old with a one track mind that screams "PLAY". Called a "lil heathen" by her mom you know your in for an adventure with Kaity!

She says she likes to create for the casual kid, the imaginative kid, the ones that likes to dream and play. She like her customers to be satisfied and will do all she can to see they are. This is the code we live by here at Boomerang, making quality items for all ages, for those with a unique sense of style!

 As for me I met Kaity through our school, HKE,  we got along right away and have been friends ever since. I was so excited when she invited me to help out at boomerang and I'm learning so much! I promise I'll do my best for our customers.
So if your a "lil heathen", a dreamer, a schemer, big kid, little kid, WHATEVER come check out boomerang! Visit us by clicking here or you can always find a link to the shop on the sidebar!
Don't know what this Second Life is or how to relive your childhood in SL? Check out the official SL site!

Hope to see you in SL soon!
Boomerang Staff

No comments:

Post a Comment